All members enjoy:
- Free parking in the museum garage
- Free exhibition tickets based on membership level
- Invitations to members-only events and behind-the-scenes programs.
- Discounts on events, classes, dining and shopping
NEW! Access your member benefits on the go with your Digital Member Card.
Nelson-Atkins members at select levels enjoy benefits at major museums throughout the US and Canada.
- Free admission to the permanent collection at all times during museum hours.
- Free admission to special exhibitions when a ticket is not required.
- Discounts on purchases made onsite at gift stores and bookshops.
As a benefit of membership, the Nelson-Atkins has partnered with Museum Travel Alliance to offer incredible trips year-round to Society of Fellow members.
Traveling with the Museum Travel Alliance connects the Nelson-Atkins with other museum enthusiasts across the United States. They offer travelers the unique opportunity to see the world and experience incredible art and culture first hand.
Through the combination of curatorial expertise and behind-the-scenes itineraries, these trips will create unforgettable memories and opportunities for lifelong companionship.
For a complete list of 2018-2019 trips, visit: http://www.museumtravelalliance.com/travel.php
For questions and booking, contact Arrangements Abroad at 212-302-3251 or TRIPS@MuseumTravelAlliance.com.
The Nelson-Atkins has special groups that help achieve the museum’s mission, primarily focused on fundraising and collecting. These groups are added on to your membership at no additional cost.
Committee of 100 (C100)
The C100 is a volunteer committee that works to plan and implement signature fundraising events, deepen engagement and further the museum’s mission. Available for members of Friends of Art at the Art Lover level and all Society of Fellows.
Please call 816.751.1278 for more information.