All members enjoy:
- Free parking in the museum garage
- Free exhibition tickets based on membership level
- Invitations to members-only events and behind-the-scenes programs.
- Discounts on events, classes, dining and shopping
Access your member benefits on the go with your Digital Member Card.
- Click “My Account” at the top right of this page.
- Log in using the primary email associated with your membership
- Use your Digital Card in place of your plastic Member Card to at Museum Store, Thou Mayest coffee, Rozzelle Court Restaurant, the Museum Garage, and to skip the ticket line for featured exhibitions
If you haven’t logged in in more than 3 months, have never logged in before or are unsure of your password, please:
- Visit the login page
- Click “Reset My Password” in the login screen
- Check your e-mail to reset your password. A link to setup your login should be emailed to you within a few minutes, but it may go to your spam folders.
If you are not sure what e-mail address to use, please visit the Member Desk in Bloch Lobby for assistance or email the Membership Team.
Nelson-Atkins members at select levels enjoy benefits at major museums throughout the US and Canada.
- Free admission to the permanent collection at all times during museum hours.
- Free admission to special exhibitions when a ticket is not required.
- Discounts on purchases made onsite at gift stores and books.
As a benefit of membership, the Nelson-Atkins has partnered with Museum Travel Alliance to offer incredible trips year-round to Society of Fellow members.
Traveling with the Museum Travel Alliance connects the Nelson-Atkins with other museum enthusiasts across the United States. They offer travelers the unique opportunity to see the world and experience incredible art and culture first hand.
Through the combination of curatorial expertise and behind-the-scenes itineraries, these trips will create unforgettable memories and opportunities for lifelong companionship.
For a complete list of 2018-2019 trips, visit: http://www.museumtravelalliance.com/travel.php
For questions and booking, contact Arrangements Abroad at 212-302-3251 or TRIPS@MuseumTravelAlliance.com.
The Nelson-Atkins has special groups that help achieve the museum’s mission, primarily focused on fundraising and collecting. These groups are added on to your membership at no additional cost.
Committee of 100 (C100)
The C100 is a volunteer committee that works to plan and implement signature fundraising events, deepen engagement and further the museum’s mission. Available for members of Friends of Art at the Art Lover level and all Society of Fellows.
Please call 816.751.1278 for more information.