General Information Things to keep in mind
- A rental fee is required for each event. The amount may vary depending on spaces used and time spent in the museum.
- Rozzelle Court Restaurant is the exclusive caterer for all museum events.
- No political events can be held on premises.
- The Event Planning Department can help you coordinate your special needs including catering, audio-visual equipment, music, flowers and other special requests.
- For events occurring during non-museum hours, additional fees and restrictions may apply.
Weddings and Receptions A stunning choice for your special day
As featured in “5 Gorgeous Museum Wedding Venues” by Brides magazine.
Striking architecture and impressive works of art from around the world create a unique and remarkable setting for wedding ceremonies and receptions. Dramatic and flexible spaces are transformed to reflect your style and vision, creating a memorable celebration.
Please be sure to read our Frequently Asked Questions
Event Spaces Combine classic style and modern sophistication
Spaces available for rental at the Nelson-Atkins combine classic Beaux Arts style and modern sophistication.
From grand settings for unforgettable events to distinctive spaces for meetings and luncheons, the Nelson-Atkins has a variety of venues to suit your needs.
Rental Rates Discounts for members and organizations
Membership has its benefits and rental discounts are available at upper membership levels. Additionally nonprofit, 501(c)(3) organizations, educational and community groups are provided discounts for venue rentals.
For information on current rates, please contact email@example.com.